Updated: Nov 19, 2020
The kale chip recipe you’ve been waiting for!
What you need:
1 bunch of kale
1 cup raw cashews (soaked)
1/4-1/2 cup water
2-4 tbsp curry powder
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Soak 1 cup of raw cashews. If you do not do in advance, put them into boiling water until everything else is prepared.
2. Wash and pat dry kale. Put the leaves on a lined baking tray.
3. Blend cashews, water, curry powder, nutritional yeast in a blender. It should be thick like pancake batter.
4. Use your hands to evenly distribute topping.
5. Drizzle olive oil and salt to taste.
6. Cook on 425 until crispy.
Garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, turmeric, black pepper… be creative!!