Updated: Dec 17, 2020
What you need:
large flake oats
pumpkin pie spice
canned pure pumpkin
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Granola
Recipe by @the.healthy.foodiee and me!
3 cups large flake oats
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup halved pecans
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup canned pure pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a large bowl, mix together oats, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, pecans, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries. Set aside.
3. In small sauce pan, add maple syrup, coconut oil and pure pumpkin to a boil. Stirring constantly.
4. Boil for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Careful not to burn.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Spoon granola onto a lined baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes or until granola is slightly browned and crunchy.
7. Remove from oven and let cool.
Serve and enjoy!
Ps. Put this on the pumpkin spice smoothie I posted to truly dive into PSL season! 😉